Sunday, September 11, 2011


It is Sunday evening and I am sitting on my bed, watching Goodfellas, and trying not to eat more sauerkraut than I already have.

My first adult boyfriend looked exactly like a young Robert De Niro. Every time I see movies/pictures of Robert De Niro I get happy and excited, as it reminds me of this lovely ex and all of the fun times we had together.
After we broke up, whenever I would be feeling exceptionally miserable in the company of then-current and unsavory boyfriends, I would always bring up how attractive I thought Robert De Niro was. I would never say that the only reason I thought he was attractive was because he reminded me so much of this ex, but I would take immense secret pleasure in the fact that I was rubbing this comparison in their faces without their knowing it.

Add that to the list of why it's a treat to date me.

No comments:

Post a Comment