Wednesday, October 12, 2011


Some weekends I go to the Catskills and look at plants.



But most weekends I just go to Long Island and have raging staph infections whose treatment=
1. heavy antibiotics that tear apart my stomach and make me loopy and lethargic,
2. bathing in diluted bleach water 3x a week, and
3. washing every piece of fabric that touches my skin immediately after it touches my skin.
Add some triple-antibiotic ointment to the mix and you get an idea of where I am at.

I smell like a hospital, I hope I won't scar, my tummy is in a constant state of ache, and I have no quarters left (for laundry).

But I am really appreciating the smell of clean laundry. And I am really appreciating how delicious almond milk and nutritional yeast are in combination with other sweet and savory (resp.) foods. And I am really appreciating the fact that I don't have anyone in my life who takes up serious amounts of my time or attention, because I prefer to really focus all my love, energy, time, and affection on MYSELF.
I am young, it is alright.
RIGHT?

No comments:

Post a Comment