Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." --Omar Khayyam

Enjoying the weekends so much that when I return back to normal weekday school life,
waiting for the weekend to come back gives me that insane, fever-inducing impatience we experience in childhood.
READY TO GRADUATE, ready for summer, so ready for summer. I have no idea what my summer is going to look like or feel like but I know it is going to be wonderful! I will be living with my grandmother again (let's cross our fingers I don't get any of the jobs I applied for, really) and will have nothing to do but try and earn money while giving myself the mental and emotional break I'll have surely deserved.

And riding my bike and gardening and reading and swimming and copulating sweatily in the heat.
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment