Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am so happy to be living my life right now. I feel light and grounded, incandescent and calm. As you know, someone special came over this weekend and it was so many good things. I woke up at 2:30 in the afternoon today because I couldn't sleep until 7:30, not that I was trying very hard. I watched Mad Men until I passed out. I haven't visited the apple thieves in a while, partly because my camera has been behaving badly, but here are two things I want to show you. Here is an obese t-rex from a really awesome kid that I tutored all year.


And here is a picture of my parents that makes me really happy. Such swagger <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2-AhJHz0cRHFDMxeNopl1jjrGDTaoPKmc2C6LbF7TOt9pigB5NNXCsLXqkg5lw3UDpE-IPsowI3EkMcM-7y493hg-Uwuh0_zdyp5uGmwQVMVUS7dbJJThpmKAdjb3XuHUJc2l-lk7rh0/s1600/SCAN0002.JPG">
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment