Sunday, July 25, 2010

Every person who I have similar interests with concerning TV (5 solid people in my life- THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE, considering that I am REALLY not a television or movie person, at ALL) have said "oh yes, X series is great, but the Wire has to be the number one most brilliant series I've ever seen. You will love it. It's amazing."
So I trust them and, back from Maine, after listening to a real great sermon on just how good the Wire is, I go online to watch.
And I watch 20 minutes and say "ew this is horrible, let's revisit tomorrow"
and over the next week I watch 5-10 minutes a day of this same first episode until finally today I watched the second and third episode of the series.

What the hell this show is so goddamn boring. I keep watching and watching and not understanding why these wonderful, good-taste-having people are WRONG. Does it get good in the later seasons? What is going on? Horrible, man.

Also, this is a view from the LONGEST 10-mile hike I've ever done. It was spectacular, through and through.
-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment