Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On Saturday, Kendra, Cyndy and I went to Coney Island to see the Girlie Freakshow- part sideshow, part burlesque show. Thankfully I was drunk when we got there, because I was picked to go on stage and smash glass bottles with a mallet so that Serpentina could walk on glass. I was a little too thorough, though, because when she was finished and asked the audience to make sure she had no glass on the bottoms of her feet, they responded with a pained "UMMMMM." Then, Cyndy got to stand on a woman's stomach while she lay on a bed of nails, and Kendra got to tie the bearded lady into a straightjacket. I wish I had pictures, but there's no photography allowed inside. I did, however, capture my hotdog mermaid entrance stamp for you:
Raj and I are going to see Nas and Damian Marley this Saturday. How gangster are we? PS I have been wearing the same dress for 4 days!

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment