Friday, March 18, 2011

I am watching the Fellowship of the Ring during one of the few times where the electricity is on during semi-waking hours. While trekking in Annapurna earlier this week we assigned everyone their LOTR equivalent with stunning accuracy. When it came time to choose mine there was a quick and unanimous decision that I must be Galadriel, because she knows about the forest, she is cool as a cucumber, and she goes very scarily insane at one point. When she appeared on screen one girl said "oooh yes, that's Camille. Very pretty, very creepy."
I secretly adore it.

Nepal is still fantastic, I cannot even begin to express it.
Trekking warrants rum and hot lemon tea at the end of every hard day.
I also finally mustered up the courage to break up, once and for all, with a man I care for deeply but will never manage to be passionately and madly in love with.

Passion and madness is needed. It is extremely hard, finally closing this chapter and erasing any possible future I could have had with him.
But I am growing happier and happier with my decision with each passing day.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment