Sunday, March 27, 2011

In in my imagination I am a warrior princess in a cape riding on a horse with a rugged sack carrying provisions and Turnip is in my lap being protected by me and warning me of predators and we are both princesses who must save the kingdom by completing a vague series of daunting tasks which require us to ride off into the deep and dark forest and battle some shit but we are not scared because we are magic and sometimes I can fly or something and I know how to make a fire and my cloak can be invisible if I want but I'm also wearing a beautiful dress.

And in reality I'm in the kitchen reading my biology textbook and trying to start a paper about my cultural roots and I'm drinking what is supposed to be the most popular tea in English households and I've searched for and bought it because I am susceptible to marketing ploys and Turnip is in my lap protecting me from predators and we've just begun watching Kingdom and we are still princesses.




Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment