Sunday, March 28, 2010

For the past 4 days I have walked at least 100 blocks, every day. Even though it's been chilly as hell, New York is absolutely beautiful this time of year and it's doing wonders for my spirits. Today is catch-up day, however, and no walks will be taken. Too bad my life can't just be one long, beautiful walk: with me always moving, my scenery always changing, and the endorphins constantly flowing. No metaphors here. I want my life to be a walk where I no longer will have to eat, pee, or sleep, and will instead just be able to float around; legs slightly achey, stomach slightly empty, always feeling the sun on my skin (rain is occasionally fine, too).

On one of the walks I saw this.
It is a slide. It could not have been more than a foot-and-a-half tall. Adorable.

Last night/this morning I made $140 buckaroos. As is fitting, I want to spend it all on dunkaroos.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment