Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First order of business:

My favorite wool sweater is DISINTEGRATING. How do I even fix this? Also, it was free, as in, I stole it from Tyler.

Secondly, I just want to say, after all the coverage on the suicide of the 15 year old Irish immigrant student, that there are so many kids I wish I had beaten up in school. I literally dream about being in high school settings where someone sets me off, and then I stomp on their face. I can immediately think of one particular person who most deserves to get their face stomped, and although I have mostly come to terms with her existence, I get angry every time I think about her manipulative personality.

Every day when I go to work, students come up to me because they have a problem with a bully. It's crazy to me how early the social order starts forming. I can't encourage it out loud, but sometimes I wish these students would just knock a bitch out.
Sometimes I wish I could trade bodies with Nancy and WAIL on some of the horrible kids at her school.

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment