Monday, May 23, 2011

All I want to do is buy pretty underwear.
If I ever become a rich woman, you can bet the only things I'll spend real money on are
1. underwear
2. spices
3. sneakers (gah), and
4. rings (for fingers and ears)


That's all for now! Feeling depressed, wanting to gun my brains out, and am cleverly (not cleverly) avoiding a Nepali boy who has been proposing marriage to me since the beginning of May. I am only avoiding him so that in my desperate state I don't scream "YES! MAKE ME YOURS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL KEEP ME!"
I've been proposed to four times by men who were earnest about it. What the hell,
a. why am I still a miserable wretch
b. what were they on to make them think that more than a few months with me would not only be tolerable, but would actually make for a happier existence
c. it's strange that I haven't gotten married yet, then.

I need to buy apples and soymilk, and I am top 40 one of the best cooks in the world (by my own estimations). I made a massive amount of stir-fry type thing yesterday and I've been dreaming about it all day.
VOLATILE! Enjoy my negativity and bipolarity, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment