Monday, May 23, 2011




WHEN we are rich trophy-but-also-legitimately-loving wives, we will have tiaras made just for shits and giggles. I sincerely do not understand why royals do not wear them 24/7, and I do understand it's not chic to flaunt one's wealth or whatever but COME ON. If I were Kate Middleton, I would never take them off. I'd have tiaras for all occasions, it would be EXTREMELY SATISFYING AND FULFILLING.
1. Shopping tiara
2. Driving around the countryside tiara
3. Lunch with the queen tiara
4. Sexy lingerie tiara
5. Walking my children to school tiara
6. Shopping at the grocery store like a regular person tiara
7. Getting my hair did at the salon tiara
8. Church tiara.

A guest is staying over tomorrow and I hope it goes swimmingly the end.

I know you don't support my love for Khloe Kardashian but I LOVE HER because she did everything we want to do CORRECTLY and by age 25. She is my homegirl forever.

ON POINT.
Do not accept any marriage proposals unless they are from a maharajah or the Aga Khan. Lots of Americans have been made into foreign princesses and I believe in you.

I'm an awful blogger THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment