Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm typing from the library because this really seems to be the only place that I have the willpower to do work. Finals week is making me disintegrate. My grandma has been with me in the apartment for the last week or so, which means that I've lapsed into relying on her to make dinner, and also napping every time she naps, which is often. She is like a cat.
Every time I have some real work to do, I wander over to Cyndy's side of the apartment and we dawdle together. It is bad. Then we go food shopping and make lunch just so we don't have to do homework which we really really do.
This weekend I went up to the Bronx for Spring Weekend, and it was so hot that I almost stroked out. Also, had the millionth missed connection with someone I've had a crush on since Freshman year. Why do things get dangled in front of me like that?

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment