Friday, April 30, 2010

I had a glowing morning, but I feel terrified now. I am going to die alone- it feels inevitable. Life goes by so fast, I am so happily single, I can very easily see this continuing on for a while until one day I retire and realize, "oh my goodness. I have nothing to do. I've done nothing. I have no one." I know I am so young, but I will still be young tomorrow, right? And the day after? Yes, if you are my mother saying it, if you are older friends saying it, then I am young, but only because you are older! The fact is, I am not getting younger. Time isn't what I need. I need quality, I need change, I need to understand why the fuck it is that I was such a horrible partner to every single person I'd ever been involved with except one. I need to find out why that kindness and happiness and generosity and LOVE was able to dry up so easily. I need to find out if it's really gone. I've reverted back to my old ways of being a mean, asshole girlfriend. I can't do it anymore. I can't be regressing already. In this instance, yes, I agree, I am young- too young to be moving backwards!

I am really afraid and really sad.

http://interviewproject.davidlynch.com/www/#/all-episodes/033-astrid

she started it.


And he continued it:
as soon as I saw this picture, I started crying and said to my self "oh my god, Paul Newman is dead and I'm going to die too."

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment