Friday, April 9, 2010

I woke up this morning at 6am and, instead of going running like I usually (but not so much lately!) do, I did yoga. It didn't feel like exercise: I didn't need a nap around 1pm (so I am more tired now) and I couldn't feel my blood pumping through my system all day (something I love), but my happiness level throughout the day was high and unwavering.
I'm going to show you something that is a little embarrassing from two years ago:
Sometimes I do that. I've only ever taken pictures once. But it puts me in a good mood and people hug me and tell me I'm radiant when I do. It's not because I look good- I think I just feel so comfortable and blissed out that other people are really able to pick up on it.

I was at a bartending class this evening and made a mudslide that was so delicious I actually had to sit down. It wasn't "so good, it's orgasmic!!" This motherfucker gave me a level 1 orgasm. Small, gentle, but still there.
I've never in my life had a drink experience like that.

Also while at this class, I gawked at a man who looks like Charlie Kelly from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, except covered in beautiful tattoos and much mellower and kinder. He lets people cut him in line, therefore, I like him. He is no rotten apple. I'm going to talk to him Tuesday, but I can't decide if it should be a continuation of the niceties we exchanged today, or if I should go the Camille route and say "I find you startlingly attractive. I just had to tell you. What now?" While the latter routine has, surprisingly, never yet backfired... with him I'm not sure how he'd respond.

ALSO while at this class I determined that if I ever hold cooking classes, during the time where the students are preparing their meals, the only thing we're going to listen to is the song from the Parent Trap where Lindsay Lohan is in her english mother's bridal shop palsing around with the model doing the photo shoot. And Lindsay Lohan gives the model the ugliest hat to wear with her pretty dress and veil.

Here you go, 3minutes in:


yes. Only this song, on repeat. It'll be great.

Actually, the idea seemed much greater in class. I was beaming and laughing and full of sunshine for a good ten minutes, just from thinking about it. The song isn't as intense as I remembered. Maybe I'll just have to make the volume VERY LOUD.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment