Thursday, April 22, 2010

You are so charming! I swelled with delight when I read that, and I love orchids a lot.

And you are right about the insight on Asians in that the other half of my being especially critical of them, I can also readily discern super sultry Asians. Although, does that mean you don't agree? If you think I'm beautiful, I think the models are stunning, especially the first couple.

Yesterday I turned on NBC and Martha Stewart was on, except some college girl was 'teaching' her to make a "rainbow cake," which was basically just a lot of food coloring on thin layers of cake, with little icing. Martha would ask her questions about her process of baking and she would say, "umm, I don't know, I just spray it with some Pam."
I just want to know whose idea it was to have this bitch pretend like she had anything to teach Martha Stewart about baking. Step off, bitch.

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment