Friday, April 16, 2010


Today I took a walk with Nina. We went to Riverside Park for a bit and walked underneath the trees. It reminded me so much of what it was like being in my grandfather's garden in spring- with all the flowers blooming and the cherry blossom branches so lush that you could stand by the trunk of a tree and be nearly completely hidden from the rest of the world. That's what we practiced today: hiding, climbing trees, and giggling at passerbys.


Also practiced today (solo):
- watching every episode of Posh Nosh (they're only 9min each, though)
- being unenthusiastic about partner activities in my German class (as expressed through my saying, "oh my god enough with the partner activities I hate this shit." to my partner and him saying, "same here." It's okay- I started it :) ).
- getting stomach aches
- smelling the flowers
- dressing like a slob and feeling really, really pretty while looking really, really rough

I love you.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment