Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Uh, perhaps you are more subtle and classy when it comes to sexuality than I am. You say "sexy" and I think sex. But none was to be found in that video. I kept waiting and waiting but it just got longer and boringer and more full of this tension that I didn't want to be a part of because there was no sex in it! Not that I necessarily think that way... but a lot of the time I do think that way.
It is also crossing my mind that you thought it was sexy because they are asian and you are asian and you can pick up on each other's sultriness better than I can.
Don't hit me for saying that.

I am in a room in the library surrounded by three middle-aged ugly-ass nerds and one is sucking down this huge huge iced coffee from Starbucks and making eyes at me but you know what? I am not into coffee drinkers. I know that cuts me off from approximately 98% of the population, but I don't care. I'll certainly date a coffee drinker, but don't shove your coffee addiction in my face before I've even gotten past the fact that you are a NERD with a nerd haircut, nerd glasses, and a nerd polo shirt.
And not like a Bill Nye nerd either. Not the kind of nerd that you can envision going on hikes with and having two children and a border collie and a nice house in Amherst, MA with. Just middle aged guys who would be in NYC for grad school, who probably ate an arugula, goat cheese, and cranberry salad for lunch, and who think it's more fun to argue about Kant and Obama than it is to play badminton and get sweaty and stinky while climbing mountains and looking at rocks.
Uhh, I think I just wrote a personal ad.
"SWF looking for a partner: Must be willing to play badminton and get sweaty and stinky while climbing mountains and looking at rocks. Must NOT eat goat cheese/cranberry salads. Must not talk about Kant or Obama unless I bring it up first. Must not be a nerd. Must want a border collie at some point in the future."

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment