Sunday, January 9, 2011

You've got a real talent for rhyming.
Of the 9876567232 things I appreciate most about you, it ranks among the highest.

I spent most of yesterday sitting on my couch ordering things last minute from Amazon and watching Dr. Who, Matt Smith style. Whoa whoa whoa, so great.
I watched the Weeping Angels episodes which DID NOT DISAPPOINT and even the "historical"-type episode with Van Gogh left me delighted. I usually hate their episodes which feature real historical individuals but boy oh boy jeez louise did I dig this one.
Probably because I had a crush on the actor who played the painter, but also because it tugged at my heartstrings. I also loved the starry night morphing imagery at the end.

At one point Van Gogh said to Amy something to the effect of "if you ever tire of the Doctor, come back to me and we'll have children by the dozens!" My ovaries have been acting really, really unusually as of late, so when I heard that I died, became extremely jealous, and then dreamed of having 10 kids with this Van Gogh.

Aaaaand Bill Nighy was in the episode. Say no more say no more.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment