Monday, September 6, 2010

Moved into my new abode. It's lovely and quaint and just the right size for me. Too small to allow me to get messy, yet still small enough for it to feel like a cozy little hibernation nest. And the windows give beautiful natural light, lots of cross-ventilation, and the opportunity to see on top of everyone's roofs (which I love!).
This is what I see when I wake up- my bed is right in front of this window.
It's almost scary, actually. The window sill is very deep--one foot, probably--so I put my alarm clock and phone on it. My bed is the EXACT same height as the window sill, so it feels like a natural extension of my mattress. I woke up twice last night, a little flustered, because I thought I had knocked my phone out of the window. Also, if I tossed and turned more throughout the night, I'd be terrified of catapulting myself out of the window and promptly dying.
But that fear is not so heavy right now.

Classes begin tomorrow. I am ascared.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment