Monday, December 20, 2010

So all my procrastinating in the beginning of last week really came back to bite me in the ass and face and my most private of parts. Because I didn't get to finish a 30-50pg term paper before the barrage of oral and written exams came my way, I won't be able to make it back to my family's home before the 23rd. I know it's just two days later than planned but that is also two days in which I have beaucoup d'added stress and in which I have to buy my own groceries and get dressed every single morning, cripes.

This time of year makes me very happy that I do celebrate Christmas. I have many friends who celebrate Hannukah or Russian New Year or nothing at all and they never seem so terribly attached to their holidays (if they have one). While I am not religious at all, I do enjoy the family get-together-ness of it all and I especially love the overuse of Christmas tree lights.



-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment