Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WHAT A NERD.

Speaking of which: you are not a huge Dr. Who bitch like I am so maybe you weren't as wowed by the Nerdist being able to nag Matt Smith as I was but WOW! I can't believe they got him! It was like a dream come true (just like when they had Rainn Wilson on).
But, alas. Also like the Rainn Wilson interview, this one fell very short of my expectations. Oh well. It's only because they are interviewing the people behind the things we love so much (The Office, Dr. Who, House of 1000 Corpses) that I'm disappointed- I guess I just imagine everyone to be either HILARIOUS or exactly like their characters. Rob Zombie and Joel McHale have spoiled us.
Let me just say that very little makes me happier than the fact that he is married to the babeliest of megababes

I want to go home and just knit and not ever do work.
ALSO I want someone to sweep and scrub and wax the floors of my bedroom/suite every hour on the hour so I won't feel skeeved out when I walk around in socks. When I'm feeling anal I'll have four pairs of socks in rotation at any given time: one for shoe-wearin', one for in the hallway suite-trekkin', one for bedroom floor-shufflin', and one for bed-loungin'. This, surprisingly, does NOT lead to increased amount of laundry done, as each pair of socks is used so perfectly for its own specific function that none of them get so dirty at all, except the hallway suite-trekkin' ones, and I don't care about those guys anyway.

20 days until I'll see my sister again.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment