Thursday, October 21, 2010

This picture of Michael Jordan is on the front page of Yahoo!. When I saw it, I immediately got aroused, thinking "damnnnnn, Farmer Hoggett Bill Clinton get it, baby."
Why did I think of Farmer Hoggett and Bill Clinton?

I've always wanted to marry a Farmer Hoggett, and I still do. That point is not up for discussion today. Other than <3 style="background-image: url("http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/E1aAqnqBOnE/hqdefault.jpg");" width="480" height="295">

I dream of him singing that to me while we both lay naked (maybe him still donning the jaunty chapeau?), our sweaty bodies intertwined and still, so as not to get scratched by the woolen blankets now sticking to our moist skin. And instead of feeding me a bottle, I'll probably be kissing his fingers and hands, or he mine. Aahhhh, man. Dreamy dreams.
My desire for James Cromwell and Farmer Hoggett are the same, by the way. When he played George on Six Feet Under, I also wanted him BAD. True blue grandpa crush over here.

-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment