Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tyler and I went to the MAC cosmetics store on this very rainy, shloshy, wet day to check out their collaboration with Disney, inspired by Disney villains. Unfortunately, that only includes Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Cruella, and whoever the male villain is in the new frog princess movie that I did not see because I don't consider her a canon princess. I'd hoped that I would find something perfect in the Evil Queen or Maleficent collections, because they're the most badass/vixen-y villains, of course, and terrible as my wrath for humanity is, I do not support animal cruelty or the skinning of puppies. But as luck would have it, a lipstick in the Cruella collection fit me best, and it is called Heartless. On me, it looks like this
I'm not a lipstick person, or a makeup person in general, usually, but I love that I can wear a lipstick that brings me memories of my childhood and little eight year-old me plotting evil little schemes. I only wish they had incorporated other, certainly worthy, villains like Ursula/Vanessa(!), and even Jafar. And by the way, I've not forgotten that you were the best fucking Ursula I have ever seen in my life. True story.

-Karen

1 comment: