Monday, November 22, 2010

Bio test


warning: We are not profound today


2:47 am, anxiously awaiting thanksgiving and nothing else, least of all my very large and life obstructing biology exam in the morning. Attempts to study have so far yielded minimal success. Turnip is impatient, wants to go to bed, wondering why I am littering on the bed with all this not-bedtime paraphernalia, and keeps trying to climb on top of my hand when I turn the page. The cuter she is, the less I study, and she knows it.

I've spent much of this week watching Daria, and by much, I mean all my waking hours and generally seeping into my sleeping hours because I fall asleep mid episode and then am woken by the credits rolling, and then reluctantly shut my laptop off. I am a technology-dependent little podcast pop culture pod person. I made a video detailing most of this for you last night, during study session part I, but then I decided my face looked fat and therefore I cannot put it on the internet. So now I'm just talking about my vanity. I have it. Your weekly Turnip says hello!


-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment