Saturday, November 13, 2010

You are so sweet! Dissected pigs are really, truly, madly, deeply some of the things I'd least want to see.

Lest we forget my love for Babe, Farmer Hoggett, the Babe soundtrack, and adorable piglets.

I've gotten into this naughty habit of being a true-to-form college student and drinking and partying every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and having tummy aches every day. I am not going to lie- I understand the appeal. Despite the loveliness of always being in a good mood, usually being in interesting company, always feeling handsy and warm and amorous, and very rarely being annoyed by anyone else (I usually fill any social event's annoying-quota all by myself! Did you know that I am talkative and loud?), I think come November 29th I'm going to go on the cleanse again, which essentially precludes all fun substances, and which will do wonders for my system (again).

I am a little happily buzzed right now.

I wish I had a sugar-daddy to buy me all the expensive vibrators and hiking boots I've been wasting hours (and weeks and years, if we're keeping it real here) of my life drooling over as of late. That is what I truly desire.

G-Ki by Je Joue

I want this. I just bought a new $100 clitoral vibrator for $54 (STEAL, RITE?), but I want this more! And I want this, too.

Jimmyjane Form 2

When I go to gallery openings, I always think to myself that it's very conceivable that some older man would want to have me as his little pet. But then it gets to real life and I realize... that should not happen (and I am not the type of woman/person who enjoys accepting gifts from others- it makes me feel extremely awkward). ENOUGH of that.

I find it disturbingly pathetic that so many people (largely men) have to resort to craigslist in order to have simple, vanilla sex. I mean, I can understand why you would use the site if you had a rare and specific sort of kink that you want a fully game and enthusiastic partner for (hence the need for advertising). But for simple in and out, hands and mouths and peepers... I don't know. Maybe I am biased as a woman (where it seems like it's easier for us to find situations where we can have simple sexual encounters), but still. It doesn't seem that hard here in real life.
Man oh man, delete this if you wish, Karen. I won't be offended.



-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment